Thursday, February 26, 2009

M-m-m-my Missoni


First in print, methinks, in the Women's Spring Fashion '09 NYT Style Magazine, this Missoni campaign shot by Steven Meisel is nothing short of perfection. So many textures, so many connotations of a lounge-y luxe lifestyle! It makes me want to lie around in a headscarf and be photographed from above. I'm even feeling the random dude! (Who knew Missoni even did menswear? Not sure how I'd feel about a guy wearing Missoni, unless it was like a sweet cravate or something, and even then, I'd probably just assume he was a distinguished gay man). Big score for a brand I already kinda feel can do no wrong.


4 comments:

  1. ::furtively throws out his cravate collection::

    ReplyDelete
  2. not everyone is lucky enough to look great in Missoni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was fingering that first dress (top one) on the mannequin at Nordstrom today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ads, but did you see the Missoni show yesterday in Milan on Style.com ? Amazing ! Lots of love, Moodie xxx

    ReplyDelete